Generic Name: Carisoprodol
Shipment: Fast Delivery
RX: Not Needed.
Where to buy Carisoprodol online?
Soma is considered as one of the best muscle relaxants. This relaxant is used to rest the muscles and help to reduce the pain from muscle spasms. It is also used to treat muscle stiffness that is caused due to strains or sprains. This pain relief medication work with proper rest, exercise or physical therapy. Carisoprodol is the generic version of the Soma drug.
How does Soma work?
When Soma is taken, it acts on the central nervous system and rests the muscles from the pain. It will work properly when you are following proper rest, exercise or physical therapy. It is a prescription only medication available only with Rx to the customers.
Soma proper usage
Take this drug only as directed by your health experts. Taking this medication for long-term, then it becomes habit-forming. Soma pills should be taken as instructed on your prescription label, misuse of it can lead overdose, addiction or life-threatening effects. It is generally prescribed for short-term that is nearly 2 to 3 weeks. The drug should not be shared with another patient.
Soma dosage information
The Soma dosage will be varied for each of the patients. Follow the dose that is prescribed on your prescription label. Do not stop the treatment, increase the dose or change the different forms unless your doctor instructed to do it.
The normal and recommended carisoprodol tablet is 250 mg – 350 mg taken thrice only for the daily purpose not more than that. In most of the cases, the duration of treatment is 2 to 3 weeks.
Things to know before taking Soma
- Avoid taking Soma, if you are allergic to Carisoprodol tablets or meprobamate. Inform other allergic reaction or other problems that you have because the active ingredients can cause some problems with your health.
- Consult with your doctors if you have liver or kidney disease or a history of seizures.
- Soma drug is not suggested during the pregnancy as it can harm the unborn baby.
- If you are a nursing infant, it is better to avoid the medication because it is passed into the breast milk and affect the newborn.
- This Carisoprodol tablet is not approved to take for patients younger than 16 years of old.
How to store the Soma medication?
- The medication should be stored in proper room temperature away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight.
- It should be stored away from the children and pets.
- The Soma prescription drug should be disposed of properly for the duration of the treatment.
What are the side effects of Soma?
The common side effects experienced by most of the patients are:
- A headache
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- dry mouth
- dry eyes
- trouble urinating
Some of the severe effects that need an immediate medical supervision are:
- serious allergic reaction
- rashes and itches
- swelling of the face/tongue/throat
- severe dizziness
- trouble in breathing
- Feel agitated or confused in mind
- weak in body or poor coordination
- severe reaction in the skin
- feeling fatigued
- unusual behavior (feeling overexcitement or nervousness)
Here is the list of the few drugs that interact with this medication and not the possible drug interactions.
- Sleep or anxiety medication
- other muscle relaxants
- pain or cough relievers
- depression or mental disorder medication
- allergy medicines
- Sodium Oxybate
- chemotherapy drug
- wakefulness medication modafinil and armodafinil
- drugs that act on the central nervous systems such as apomorphine, guanabenz, guanfacine and methyldopa
Avoid consuming alcohols, grapefruits or tobacco while taking Soma medication, it may cause the interaction to occur. It may cause drowsiness and the reduce the thinking capacity.